Sunday, November 8, 2009

what cud it be..???

i donno y,but l8ly i've been havin' bad dream,i dream tat my mom is sick (again), my sis became handicapped, n we only have RM 22.70 in our bank account.i dunno maybe it's a sign or juz coz i'm too tired.i can't describe how tired i m.kerja x putus2,lps 1-1.bek fizikal o mental,2-2 penat.think of takin' a br8,but then i'll b thinkin' abt my work all dy long. *sigh*........ah~~~~~ i want Baskin Robbins~~~
bila kita dh penat cam nie, fosho kita akn miss sum1,for me,i miss my dad and nuhar.NUHAR,i'm so sorry 2 tell u diz,i really can't let u go, now matter wat happen, ur still d one tat i want.i don't care abt wat others will say,even my sister had start 2 accept me 4 who i m.ain't tat a good thing? i really want u 2 come back,let me hear ur voice.......
let me hear your voice,
if we become honest surely,
we'll b able 2 understand each other,
please open ur heart,
let me hear your voice,
the path we have come is,for us, deffinetly,
an important step 2 d future,
let me hear your voice,
if we become more kind,
we'll be able to love each other,
don't avert your eyes,
let's get over those entwined anxieties and loneliness,
the feeling of this moment become our bond...
Big Bang- Koe Wo Kikasete
i really want to hear ur voice again............... 4 daddy,u'll always b my 1 n only,there's no 1 tat i cn compare u to.
and now,i have 2 prepare 4 my final n do preperation b4 goin' 2 taiwan.ha~~~~~~
lurve u daddy....
(again, i rite a post abt nuhar,actly i want 2 write abt how tired i m,ntah camne bley tkluar nm nuhar plak,gomenneh!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment