Sunday, February 19, 2012

I DON'T WANNA LIVE WITH YOU.

FIRST OF ALL,IF MY SISTER AMOI OR PN.AZNAH IS READING THIS.THIS POST IS MADE SPECIALLY FOR BOTH OF YOU.

how old am i?owh...im 24,and propably gt to celebrate my next birthday as 25 years old.the question is..WHY I CAN'T LIVE ON MY OWN????

please la Pn.Aznah..im not one of your sons yang nak duduk baawah ketiak ibu jek..and frankly speaking..saya amat-amatlah tidak selesa tinggal dengan orang yang dah berkahwin.

yes,i know that she is my sister and he is my bro-in-law..tapi..aduh..gila...GILAAAA punya xslesa.nak buat apa2 pun xboleh.dude,whats the point of living in your home bt can't even feel confortable in it?you tell me now.

ibu cakap kalau kami tinggal sorang2 nanti kami jadi setan..ppffftt....*i keep my mouth shut*..i know what is right and what is wrong la..

"what is right and what is wrong?"

kami xde la jugak cakap yang kami akan jadik baek 100%..tu memang penipu tahap semesta alam la tu kan...

but what im trying to say is...please,put your faith in me as your daughter,believe me so that i can start to love you...again.

No comments:

Post a Comment