Thursday, April 15, 2010

My 1st Celebrity Crush.....

2 days ago i saw a pic pf my 1st Celebrity crush,Mr Greg Uttsada Panichkul,then i realise,dayum....i've been abandoning him all this time(busy wit Mr TOP,hoho..)so i decided to dedicate this post to my 1st Hubby,My Utt....

hm...i knew him since i'm like 12 years old,that time he is still freshie in MTV.the moment i saw his face i was like...(O.O)..man,he is sooooooooo handsome!!!!!!!!

although he doesn't sing nor dance,but still he manage to catch my heart.then he act in several dramas like Chance (i hate this drama coz there's a scene where he kiss the heroin,humph..!!),Chicken Rice war,and many more....he did came to Malaysia several times but i still didn't got a chance to meet him..*sigh*..one day maybe....hope so....


Mr. GREG UTTSADA PANICHKUL,CHAN RAK TURR,I LOVE YOU,SARANGAHEYO,WO AI NI!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Omg!! we hv the same celebrity crush,,hahaha
    Mr. GREG UTTSADA PANICHKUL,CHAN RAK TURR,I LOVE YOU,SARANGAHEYO,WO AI NI!!!!!
    :))

    ReplyDelete