Thursday, April 8, 2010

POST FOR MY SWEETIE...

okay,before i start,i just wanna tell you guys that i'm not an ELF,i'm a truly 100% VIP,but i dunno why this hawty keep catching my attention,maybe because of his cuteness?or his gentleness??Hm...I dunno,but i 1st notice him in Oh My Lady..then i realize how hawt he is...hoho..then man in honor that i've been talking about is non other than Mr Choi Siwon...


he is sooooo hawt...dayum,why didn't i notice him before???maybe coz i'm not really into super junior and more to BIG BANG..hoho...and out of the blue,i made his wallpaper,well,it's not that creative if compare to others,but still i like it..^_^..

my 2 favorites,Vannes&Siwon


WAM,he's B blood type too???same with me and my Top Hubby??wa....welcome to the club..^_^...tp org kata klu kita kawen sama blood type,t anak kita akan ad penyakit,*sigh*,who cares???it's not like i can marry/will marry him..lololol...


No comments:

Post a Comment