Friday, October 22, 2010

Mr.Chin Chinawut Indacusin



BACK OFF LADIES COZ HE'S MINE!!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAAH...........

i think i have found myself a new hubby,no,i'm not divorcing with my Choihubby....it's just tat i need sum1 to love me when he's not there and tat lucky man is Mr.Chin!!!*clap*

dayum.......just look at how hawt he is...i mean he doesn't look like a thai at all,he looks more like a chinese.well,his mom is france n his dad is thai...+sophie(his sister)is soooooo pretty,really envy her...

chin n his momma..

siblings love...


1st kami kenal chin is thru chinese drama....18 sumtg la tajuk dia...bez gak cite tu,tp time tu dia mang agak muda la....so amek port sgt la...then time kami keje kat speedy br kami taw yg he's thai coz i saw his cd in thai artist rack,so i ask my friend:
me:"ah ying,wei shen me chin de cd you zai thai guo artist d di fang?"(ah ying,y is chin cd in thai artist rack?)
ah ying:"owh,ta shi thai guo ren ma..wei shen me?ni yi wei ta she taiwan lai de ah?mei you la..."(owh,tat becoz he's a thai,why?u thought he's a taiwanese ah?no la..)

0__0....really??he doesn't looks like a thai at all.....dayum he's hawt...so d rest are history...how old is he?he's 21 y.o....*sigh*....budak muda lagi....xkisah la...owh,i just realize,both my hubby's name start with d letter C=Choi Seunghyun,Chin Chinawut Indacusin...^_^...

I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!BABY AH,....CHAN RAK TURR!!!!!!


my intelligence boy..

can i be ur classmate n sit beside u..lol


ommo,baby.how did u found me here??


he's a huge fan of Lilo&Stitch...nadoo~~~~


my perfect chin~~ *_*...

No comments:

Post a Comment