Sunday, October 24, 2010

Random Entry...



My digital clock shows the digit of 5:23am....yup,this is the time when i wrote this blog..hm...actually i don't have anything to say...juz tat suddenly i feels like writing..(actually i don't really like to update my blog if it's not an important thing)...but...i dunno what is wrong with me 2nite..
ok,ok......hm...what have i been up to lately..

1.Choir night practice for convocation has started....d venue had changed from pusat ko-k to DKG 3/2 because all of us can't fit tat tiny practice room.but i don't really like dkg3..wae??coz of some "haunted" story tat i heard...urghh...blame miss cat for telling me abt it.now it's creapin' me out...

2.my 5th semester in UUM is coming to an end..hah~~~~now i don't feels like leaving this place.i mean i start to love UUM now...Universiti Pilihan Utama....ooh yes u are..

3.i still got 2 unfinished asgmtn,both from my lovely lecturer,Dr.Rie Nakamura.....which had bring me a major headache until now.d topic is simple:KOREAN WAR(group asgmnt) n explain d relationship between North&South Korea(individual asmgnt).....i love both of d topics,i do.but d prob is.......its really hard to satisfy her you know.i mean,a complete paper for her means you gotta have quote,end/foot note and TOTALLY no COPY&PASTE coz if she caught you,straightly u'll get 0 for your paper....0_0....

4.i dunno why n when......but i am totally in luuurrrvvveeee with T-pop...oh yes i am...if wrote b4 abt my new addiction,but still i wanna write more about it...huhu.....well,i have been in love with thai boys since i'm 12 y.o.....my 1st celebrity crush is Mr.Greg Uttsada Panichkul...
then move on to Blackjack..his 1st video tat i saw is Love me if you can...if i'm not mistaken,and just like that....i became his fan..haha...
move on.....i sat my eyes on another ullzzang(sorry i mix a lil bit korean)...Mr.Chin Chinawut...d moment i saw his Mv,i was like 0__0...dayum....y r u so fvckg HAWT!!!!!...i mean he can dance,he can sing,he can act...PERFECT!!!!!....so now his my 2nd major bias after my hubby..(can't leave him behind..)
it didn't stop there...next...kyaa~~!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i need to scream) coz i am freaking addicted to
K-OTIC.....and my biases are??????jeng jeng jeng......KOEN&JONGBAE!!!!!!! (unfortunately miss yoyo is also crazy for jongbae,tat's mean we have to share..TT^TT...)
well,it's not a big deal since i still have Koen..oh yeah baybeh!!he is.....how can i describe this......TEENAGER!...haha....sorry but i don't have any word on how to describe his personality,but what can i say is...i love everything abt him,his fashion,vlog.pix..everytg.....
but d bad part is,he is 3 years younger than me...TT^TT....wae????why did all the cute n handsome guys has to be younger than me?!?!.....argh....whatever...
oh ya...there's 1 more guy that i like too...guess who????it's............................
tat's right...he is TJ from 3.2.1...woot woot!!!!!i dunno y,but i always fall for any guy who can rap,coz for me he is a sexy guy...hoho....he is so cute,n in My Boo MV..man...he looks handsome..kyaa~~~~...

*breathing*..............pardon me for this fangirling post...i just can't control myself....ommo,it's 7am already???kyaa~~~i got hospitality presentation today on 9:30 and i didn't sleep all night??argh...it's my insomnia..shiet..i shud have brought my pills..urgghh....gotta get goin now...but before i go...a little shout out to my luvly hubby,Mr.Choi Seunghyun....jagiya..no matter how many guys i stated in my blog or my fb,i just want u to know tat u r my 1 n only sweetheart...luv ya..muaaxxxx....XoxOXo........

No comments:

Post a Comment