Tuesday, November 2, 2010

C.H.O.I.R

these 5 letters means a lot to me.or i can say that it's my life here in Uni.i actually wanted to be in the choir since i'm a little girl.i enjoy singing,entertaining the people and all the attention that the audience gave to me when i'm performing.and the moment they clap their hands....i don't need any thing else coz this is what i'm working hard for.
lotsa people came to me and suggest me to try in any singing competition or join any recording label.hm.....i do have some problem with it..why????

1.i hate losing.so when i enter any singing competition,it's like i'm gambling with my own fate,i've told you before,i hate gambling my life to something uncertain like that.so,NO.
2.yes i love singing,but i love to perform it without any form of prize,not even money.so when you enter a competition,everyone must be aiming on the prize is it??so where's the spirit of entertaining go??
3.i don't think i have a good voice like others.or i can say.....my voice is so-so...
4.when i join nay recording label,that's mean i'll be spending my life as a singer,or in any other words.that'll be my butter&bread.hm......totally a no-no for me.i can't depend on my life just by singing.what will happen if i suddenly lose my voice,or the audience don't want me anymore??that's mean i'll losse my job.and what will i do to spend my life?
5.a life of an entertainer is a bullshit.everything will look good in front of the camera or in the telivision.everyone will put you as their idol,so you are not allowed to have any flaws with your life....haha..BULLSHIT!!!!!i'm not perfect and i have soooooo many flaws in my life.sometimes you gotta do something that you hate just to satisfied other and 1 more thing,you have to smile in front of the camera 24/7 which is totally out for me.coz i'm a hot tempered+mood swing person.so i can errupted any minute.almost forgot.....you have to look as pretty as you can,so that's the reason for most of the female singer will go through plastic surgery...hm...the wonder of the needle,an ugly women can transform into a princess with it..heh........100% no for me.

hm................i think i have stated some reason on why i don't want to enter any competition..so for my friends who thinking of asking my why didn't i enter any competition.i think you should read this post before you ask me those evil question.

No comments:

Post a Comment