Friday, November 19, 2010

My Kind Of Guy....

Now, here's what you're supposed to do, and please DO NOT spoil the fun. Copy and paste this into your notes, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 20 of your friends here in Facebook to answer this. Then see what happens.

if you're a guy - post this as "my kind of girl"

if you're a girl - post it as "my kind of guy"

to whichever gender you prefer, really.


1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?

kinda like them..


2. Smart?

positive.


3. Preferred age?

older than me..


4. Preferred height?

not too tall coz i hate tall guy..(i'm just 150cm..T^T)


5. How about sense of humor?

a must for me....


6. How about piercings?

^________^


7. Accepts you for who you are?

Absolutely..


8. Pink hair?

guy?pink?hell no!! but blondy is hawt!!


9. Mushy or no?

a lil' bit won't hurt me..


10. Thin or fat?

does that explain..??hoho..


11. Black, Brown, Yellow or White (skin color)?

err...ehem.....only 3 out of 4 from the above...*cough*


12. Long hair or short hair?

anything,as long as he is comfy with it..


13. Plastic or metal?

metal i think....


14. Smells good?

Oh Yeah,yeah,yeah!!!


15. Smoker?

a turn off...but as long as he don't smoke in front of me..it's cool..if you are TOP,i don't mind at all..


16. Drinker?

No...but again, it's an exception for Mr.TOP


17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?

hm....tat'll be okay..


18. Muscular?

like strong baby...


19. Plays piano?

like Youngbae???...chuwahae...


20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?

oh please~~~~


21. Plays violin?

like henry???owh..give it to me now!!


22. Sings very well?

awh~~~~~~~


23. Vain?

if he's a fashion freak like GD..i don't mind..


24. With glasses?

me like it..


25. With braces?

i don't have a problem with that..


26. Shy type?

not too shy la..


27. Rebel or good boy/girl?

rebel!!!


28. Active or passive?

Active..on day and night..muahaha....


29.tight or THE BOMB?


30. Singer or dancer?

both can...


31. Stunner?

can be..


32. Hiphop?

lke a boss..


33. Tattoo?

if you're non-muslim,yes..but if you're a muslim..GTH!!


34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends/boyfriends-until-you-drop?

gone with the wind~~


35.Dimples?

like it....


36. Bookworm?

not 24/7 la...


37. Mr/Ms. love letter?

me???no..no.....him?suka ati dia la...


38. Playful?

hehe...of course..


39. Flirt?

as long as you're not a hoe....then yes.


40. Poem writer?

not my type....


41. Serious?

Why so serious...????


42. Campus crush?

hahaha......never gonna happen..


43. Can draw?

depends....


44. Religious?

I'm an open person...


45. Someone who likes to tease people?


46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?

Computer games geek...


47. Speaks 20 languages?

too much..but if 7 like xander is enuf..as long as he understand me.


48. Loyal or faithful?

i choose loyal..


49. Good kisser?

totally.....


50. Loves children?

oh yeah...



again,i got this post from my sayunk blacksweet...nothing to do can,all k-pop related,,haha..sorry but i can't help it...but in the end..my real boyfriend types is some one who really now who the real me is........

No comments:

Post a Comment