Tuesday, November 30, 2010

phobias....

i think i have stated somewhere before about my phobias,but i can seem to find that entry,well.whatever,i'm blogging some entries abt my phobias...some may sounds ridiculous,but it really frighten me...okay,lets see,what do we have here..

globophobia-phobia of ballons
yup,i'm afraid of balloons since i'm 5 when 1 of brothers suddenly pop a balloon beside my ears..











tssk....totally not me because music is my life..












these are what i can find on google,actually there are kinda alot..i just pick some that caught my attentions..owh,i actually have 2 more phobias,err...it may sound weird/stupid,but i'm afraid of:

cranes machine,

billboard(iklan besar yg kat tgh jalan tu),

stones mountain


and cement factory.




i don't have the idea on why i'm afraid of all these things,just thinking of it makes me shiver..bbrrrr.....

No comments:

Post a Comment