Saturday, November 27, 2010

nggeee~~~

1. Where did you take your profile picture?

got it from google..noway i can meet the real person.


2. What exactly are you wearing right now?

pink spaghetti strap,hawaiian shorts and grey hoodie.


3. What is your current problem?

FINAL EXAM!!!!!


4. What makes you happy most?

K-Pop...my life..


5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?

You Wouldn't Answer My Calls-2AM


6. Any celeb you would marry?

Greg Uttsada Panichkul,Choi Seunghyun,Lee Changsun,Pataradana Setsuwan,Jay Park,Zizan raja lawak & Azlan Iskandar..is tat too much??LOL..


7. Name someone with the same birthday as you?

Mode (ex-ruffedge),Sungmin (suju)


8. Ever sang in front of a large audience?

yup..several times..


9. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?

sadly,yeah..they said i looks like betty la fea and the nick stuck wit me until now.but still i love it..^_^


10. Do you still watch kiddie movies or kiddie TV shows?

of course,south park,the simpsons,sesame street,lilo&stitches..


11. Do you speak any language?

kinda...malay,eng,mandarin,cantonese and lil' bit of korean&japanese..i can only read arabic..


12. Do you ever watch MTV?

imma MTV Generation.


Chapter1 :


1. Middle name

NOR


2. Nickname (s) (from friends)

bett,kembar,yunk


3. Current location

on a chair,inside a room at a place call kacheez hill..


4. Eye color:

dark brown


5. Do you get along well with your parents?

daddy=YES, Pn.Aznah=NO.


6. Best friends?

all of my friends..


Chapter 2: Favorites


1. Ice cream

anything,as long as it's vanilla.


2. Shampoo / conditioner

dove,herbal essence,rejoice..


3. Person

BIG BANG&MBLAQ.


4.Favourite item

my channie,matsujun,ninjoon..


Chapter 3: Do You ...


1. Dance in the shower?

sometimes..depends on my mood..


2. Call people back?

depends..if it's important..


3. Believe in love?

awh~~~NO.


4. Any mental health issues?

few years before..i think i'm okay now.


Chapter 4: Have You.


1. Broken a bone?

not broke la,just some crack.


2. Sprained anything?

yup,latest is my right ankle..like 2 months ago.


3. Had physical therapy?

at home,when i cracked my right thigh


4.Stitches?

on my head,but i think it's gone now.


5. Taken painkillers?

no...hate it.


HOW I END MY SENTENCES


1. I love

Mr.Choi Seunghyun with all my heart and soul.


2. I don't understand

why some peoples hate me??


3. When I wake up in the morning

i'll be imagining that i woke up next to my hubby..ngggee~~


4. Life is full of

bullshit.


5. I get annoyed very quickly when

people keeps on snatching my hubbies from me.THEY ARE MINE!!!!!


6. Parties are

my life!!!


7. Female Dogs are

bitch..


8. Cats are

half of my life.


9. Tomorrow is

another battle.


10. I have a low tolerance for

pfffhh....A LOT!!!


11. If I had a million dollars

i will go to oversea immediately!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment