Wednesday, November 3, 2010

THE NOTEBOOK


Juz finish watching “The Notebook”,actually i wanted to watch this movie for ages. But keeps on forgetting to get this movie when i’m in the video store.so i got this last week from my friends and watched it.

What can i say about this movie is,its a beautiful and wonderful movie.it shows how strong someone can be when they are in love.love can drive you crazy, it makes you did things that you never thought of doing it.some even says that love can turn you into a fool.well,i guess that’s right.with love, you might end up doing either a right or a wrong things. It depends on your decisions.

One can never forget about their first love.that’s true,the first cut is the deppest.no matter how long you separate with each other, if the flame is still there, once you are together, the world is fully yours. And its kinda amuse me actually to see a veteran couple who is still loving each other same as they do when they first fall in love.

How happy the family can be even if love is the only things that they had. I wish i can go through that kind of life,but i’m sure that its impossible.why?because i don’t believe in marriage. i actually can’t figure nor picture myself getting married because of my fear of commitment.oh yes,i’m afraid of having any commitment with any one because i don’t know what will happen next. I don’t wanna gamble on my own life. I might tell you that i love you today,but tomorrow? who knows,i might change my mind.that is why i hate farewell, it makes me miss the person more and i don’t want it to be.no matter what.even if we did get married, i don’t know how should i react to my future kids.will i love them?or will i hate them?...i’m not saying that i had a bad childhood memories, more like bad teenage memories.i had received my mom’s way of “love”, and i don’t think i can have this kind of life.some people with my kind of problem with always swear that they’ll pray for a better future for their kids, but for me.....i’m sorry i can’t because i might end up hurting them and they will think that i don’t love them and.........ha......i just can’t.

I dunno when this will end, i might end up single, or someone else might come and change my mind. But until now, i’m sticking with it.i don’t actually say to people that i love them,maybe once, maybe twice,or maybe never at all. So when i told that person that i love him/her.i really mean it. No matter to my family or friends....if i ever told you that i love you, remember it because you don’t know when will you hear it again or worse, that’s the last time you’ll ever listen to it. I had a heart full of loves before, and i devote all of it to him, but happy ending aren’t mean for all of us, Allah took him away, along with my heart. Now i’m a living person who don’t have any heart inside.it’s gone..........forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment