Saturday, November 6, 2010

I LOVE YOU!!!!

urrghh...i can't take it anymore...i need to announce this.....I AM DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH Mr.PATARADANAI SETSUWAN a.k.a KOEN a.k.a Lil Dam!!!!!


i noe,i noe,you guys must be saying that i'm a playgirl,always in love with new guys every single day.well,my life's principle is that i have a husband,a hubby,a fiance,a baby,a honey&a jagiya.and all of them are different people.

so,back to the topic...gosshh........i always mention that the guys that i'm in love before always start as i'm hating them or don't really pay any attention to them,but for koen,things are different.the moment i laid my eyes on him in the Secret MV.it's like love at the first sight~~~~~.i like Jongbae too,but the fact that i'm sharing him with yoyo makes me lose my interest on him day by day(i hate sharing,for me,sharing is not caring at all).

he is a little bit weird for some guys,i mean he has this tons of holes on his ears.

and he loves to paint his nails

but thats what actually caught my attention,this mean that he is not the typical guy that i use to know.he is different,weird,fun,adorable and smexy hawt!!!!!!

if tat ain't hot,i dunno wat it is.


love the hawty,hate the shirt.


me imagining shirtless koen....hehehe*hornylaugh*


Koen the model..


even his sister is pretty...*envyher*


finally,the laz pic of my lil' monster(can't show all of 'em,afraid tat sum1 might end up stealing him from me...TT^TT)
kyyaaa!!!!!!!the cutest monster ever!!!!!!!!

*breath*.........well,that's it,i'm adding another guy in my list.what can i say is.....
I LOVE YOU LIL' MONSTER!!!!!
CHAN RAK TURR!!!!
SARANGHAEYO!!!!
WO AI NI!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment