Monday, March 14, 2011

Lee Seunghyun or Choi Seunghyun??????

i'm not sure what is wrong with me,but let me tell you guys something.I THINK I HAVE FALL IN LOVE WITH SEUNGRI.....O_O...

okay you guys think its not something weird??well allow me to explain.

1.I HATE GUY WHO IS YOUNGER THAN ME.and seungri is 2 years younger than me.
2.I LOVE TOP SOOOOOO EFFIN' MUCH.and i can't see anyone else beside him

clear??no??okay,let me give you guys the further detail ek.it's all start when Seungri promote his album.V.I.......


i admit that he looks mature and hotter in this album,plus in WHAT CAN I DO and VVIP...especially VVIP


all this Alice in Wonderland+Willy Wonka=HAWT guys!!!haha...no,seriously,i can see how mature he is nowadays.and with the hip thrusting dance,man....who wont fall for that??haha...its true,he look very sexy in this MV especially when he smile after tossing his card up in the air.


see how he transform from a kid to a grown up man??man,he so gooooodd...


so thats how everything start,but i dont really give a damn about it back then because in the mean time,my hubby is promoting his combo album with GD too.



plus,i have mention how HAWT ma hubby is in BABY GOOD NIGHT MV.and you guys can check out his pregnant eyes as my header.....clearly saying that TOP is my one and only..but suddenly,i start reading some Big bang scenarios on tumblr.




as you can see,the character of TOP and Seungri is toooooootally different.TOP is kinda perfect+smokin' hawt boyfriend.as for Seungri,man....whatta bad boy and who dont like bad boy right?so that is when is start falling for magnae.

i wish,no,i hope this is just for temporary because i don't wanna lose my hubby.frankly speaking,i dont have any feeling when i saw TOP's pic since i start have feelings on magnae..O_O....



honey...please dont kill me with that snake,i promise i'll stay loyal to you as long as Seungri dont seduce me more...hohoho....

Love You Mr.___ Seunghyun.....*wink*

1 comment:

  1. first.. both are seunghyun.. o.m.g ...
    im so love seungri's smile in the second pic. almost dies..ahaha..

    ahaha.. i hope Top oppa wont kill you.. i SMELLLLLL scandal^^

    - yoyo

    ReplyDelete