Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I,MY,ME,MINE

i need someone or a place to let out every single thing i have in my heart and mind right now without being judge by the other person.

frankly speaking,i dont think my bff is the one for me right now because.......we are so drift apart lately.okay,i didn't blame her,no i'm not,it just that,things start to change.

i'm sick of being undercover all the time,i want to come out as the real me but i cant because i need to take care of the people around me.sometimes they get mock or being scolded just because i'm being myself.well,imagine if i turn to the "real" me,can you think how bad the society will mock them?

but seriously,the me that you guys know right now is no the full "me".curious?haha..don't be,what am saying is can you guys really handle the real me?

i have my own world,my own music,my own loves and my own ways of showing to the world that this is me.but i can't because of my family's background..ppfffhh..pathethic.

sometimes i wonder,why cant people be as open as i am?why do you need to judge people?are you that perfect?just because they are acting as their ownself which is totally different from you then you judge them?saying that they are crazy?pffhh....im sick and tired of all of it.tired of everything,tired of hiding behind this mask.

no matter how i look from the outside,but deep inside,im still the same person,still the little girl that loves her father so much,still the daughter who will do anything for her family,still the big sister who treasure her baby brother and baby girl more than anything else.still the little sister that respect the elders.still the friends that will lend you her shoulder...

i didn't ask for anything else,just i want you guys to accept me and dont judge me for being myself and not the kind of person that you want me to be.and to my bff,if you're reading this post,i want you THANK YOU for all the things that you have done to me,i may never repay you,and when i told you that I LOVE YOU,believe me,i love you with all my heart and soul.

to my friends,thanks for being with me all the time.my family,you guys are the one that responsible in creating the real me..

to my lovely bf,thanks for accepting me of who i am,you've taught me a lot and dont worry baby,i love you effin' much too..and last but not lease,my scandal gf.....saranghaeyo,sarangaheyo~~~~just DGAF on what others say about us,they're just jealous of us...well,HATER GONNA HATE...*merong*..

No comments:

Post a Comment