Monday, April 11, 2011

MY LUXURIOUS ESCAPE~~


I GOT EVERYTHING THAT I WANT...muahahaha...

well,not anything lah coz i still didn't get to eat seafood ramyun..TT^TT...it's okay,i'll go to Street Cafe next time.

okay,i took train from Alor Star on thursday night and arrived in KL Sentral at 6:30am,breakfast at McD before i head home.
and when i arrive,my family are already awake because they are getting ready to go back to my hometown,then my mom said i got some packages delivered to me last week.

i opened it and BAMM!!!! MY BABIES HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!
curious?????

well,these are my babies~~~~


all my family members are like O_O once i opened the wrapper,they said its not the original copy,pfffhhh...puhleasze guys,i know you are jelly with me..ngeee~~~~~

i totally love it,althougt there are some "cacat" on the poster,it got a little cut accident right on my hubby's eyes..TT^TT.....


but it's okay la,i can still cover it with tapes,not a problem.and to my surprise i got Daesung's card...^_^....i was hopping that i got either my hubby or my scandal's card.but Daedae is okay too..

as you can see,the poster is huge...i dunno how can i stick it on the wall..haha...but that's not all folks,i also received another merchandise of my hubby.


this is laptop sticker of these double combo,but unfortunately,i cant apply on my channie because i already sold him..TT^TT...well,i plan to buy new laptop next year,hopefully i can put it on then..^_^..

enough with my fangirling moment,now i'm back to my real life...btw,amoi a.k.a my lubhly sister just came back from labuan and she bring something for me too..tada!!!


i'm so royal that i only eat white choc baybeh..hahaha.....JK guys,actually a friend of mine who is also my sis colleagues gave it to me.thank goodness that no one in the family that eat white choc except me so i dont have to worried about anyone else stealing it.

well,my sister herself also bought a lot of choc...


enough for the family to survive for a month with that..LOL....since my family went back to our hometown,except me,they bring back my all time favourite fruit..DURIAN!!


these are just half of what we have at that time...but that's not all,we also got some mangosteen and rambutan,yummy yummy~~


all of these were picked by my baby brother himself,he climbed the tree and my bro-in-law pick it up from the ground.and last but not least,mommy made her homemade special dish,Rendang Tok,gosh,i can guarantee you that this is the best rendang you have ever taste in your whole life....voila~~~


that's all my entry for now,now i need to savour my last days in UUM....suddenly i feel sad..TT^TT...well,dont be,till the end this me signing off with a cute pic of Memon a.k.a me and my baby sister's teddy bear..


BUHBYE~~~~~~~~~




P/S:Mr.Choi SeungHyun,I LOVE YOU EFFIN' MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment