Friday, August 12, 2011

Mari Merapu

okay,this post is about random things coz i suddenly feels like writing or updating my blog although i actually don't know what to write..

hurm,lets see....

right now im in my bedroom,sitting on the floor indian style with my blue smiley t-shirt and blue pink short.my memon a.k.a teddy bear is lying beside me and my itunes is playing TVXQ-Bolero right now.....

whatelse....

im tweeting with my friends:Anne in Manila,Amal in Hong Kong,Pridiv in Seoul,Aini in Taiping and the most important person is my Soulmate, Miss Ruzanna in Shah Alam....

more...

owh,looks like its going to rain any minute...although i dont like TVXQ,but i cant say no to Bolero..this song got something that makes me wanna cry.its like giving me a hope for something..i dont know,it just my feelings i think..

OHMAIGAWD!!!!

how can i forget the most important thing right now??? people,my hubby just color his hair to orang+blonde and he looks SMOKIN' HAWT!!! well,even if he color his hair to green or purple,he will still look hawt..kyaa~~!!!


look at that!!! aint he smokin' there??haa~~~ hubby,you have no idea how much im loving you right now..*faint*...


*still fainting*...



okay,im back guys!!fuuhh~~ who knows a guy in blonde Johnny Bravo hair can make your ovaries explode in the day..haha... O_O,wait a minute,im fasting dude,those that mean...NO!!uuggghhh......

you owe me Choi SeungHyun... *pout*..

i still cant watch tv coz my mummy is conquering it right now..i wanna watch MuBank but she cant stop watching her indonesian drama...sinetron...blueerghh....

opps,cancel that guys,I WATCHED MUBANK JUST NOW!!!hahahaha....wel,at first,my mum is conquering the channel but then she got some urgent stuff to take care so she leave the house right when Mubank start..

i starting to like Infinite-Be Mine and Hyuna ft Zico-Just Follow.i think Zico and the rest of Block B got a huge potential to be one of the best hip hop group.while other boygroup come out with cute and masculine type,they show their talent and passion in hip hop and i can say they are the 1st rookie that catch my attention in less than 10 minutes.i actually have this habit where i hate anything that is new like new group,new food,new person,just anything new because im afraid that new things cant give me the satisfaction that i need.but Block B just crush that taboo out of me and im sooooooooooo in hook with them.im proud to say that im a BBC now..^__^..



but there is 1 performance that i wanted to watch s bad,and that is MBLAQ!!! i just cant stop myself from screaming right from the begining till the end and the outfit..OMG,THEY WEAR YELLOW!!!AAHHHH!!!! *scream*.... FYI,im addic to yellow and animal print and guess what?G.O WEAR A YELLOW LEOPARD PRINT COAT!!!!! *drooling+running around the house+pulling my hair out*.......god,what have i done to receive this present today???

breath in,breath out......

luckily it just me and princess at home,or else my family will think that im already crazy.well,my mummy knew that i have this HUGE crush on Mr.Choi SeungHyun a.k.a TOP.with 3 huge poster of Big Bang in my room,my family already knew the name of each member..hahaha..feel the power of VIP! i also got this huge poster of 2NE1 on the wall


and my baby bro love Dara so the very much (he said that he will do anything to get her..ppffttt..keep on dreaming baby bro..) and my 2nd brother said that he like CL,said she got this fierce charisma in her.so everytime he came inside the room,he'll take a look at CL and smile a bit then head out.oh,a little note here,i have 6 brothers and 3 sisters and i share my room with my 2nd brother..well,we're not sleeping in the same room,he just use my room to store all his clothes.thats all.

huurrrmmm.....

i think that is all that i want to write...just some random stuff....and 1 more thing,I MISS YOU BABY BRO!!!!...i haven't seen him since last month and im missing him like crazy now...come back home babe,i promise to be a good sister.cant wait to go out on a date with you this hari raya ^_________^...

well,thats it.end of my story and i leave you guys with one of the hawty from YG Ent,but he's taken ladies..im so sorry but i love you~~~ Seven-Better Together.

Ciao~~~.......they call me se-se-se-seven,non naye he-he-he-heaven...

1 comment: