Sunday, August 21, 2011

#BB5forlife #BIGBANG_FOREVER



this is a special post to my 5 gorgeous angels,my baybies,my inspiration,my world....

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY BIGBANG!!!

wow...im so blessed to be one of the VIPs to celebrate this beautiful days with you guys.you guys has give us nothing but a wonderful music all these years.every single songs means a lot to us.

for my personal favorite,i'll rank UNTIL WHENEVER as my ultimate Number 1 song because the lyrics just.........PERFECT!!!....

oh baby 울지마요 lady (oh)
우리의 그 약속 잊지 말아요 (oh)
그대만은 내가 지켜줄께 언제까지
[SR] 아무리 슬퍼도 [GD/TOP] (웃어야만해 난)
[DS] 힘들고 아파도 (참아야만해 난)
[YB] 네가 떠나가도 (붙잡지못해 난)
그래도 널 믿기에 우린 영원할 수 밖에

like what is writen....i'll be a VIP till the end of time...*sobs*...im so proud of you guys. you guys has been through a lot just to be at this spot today.non-stop giving us the best music in the universe.......nothing can make me turn away from you guys.

well,i can write a whole lot more in this entry but im afraid it will goes until 3-5 pages..hahaha...so i've stated what i need.congratulations again BIG BANG!! and Forever VIP!!.

Peace Out!! Leggo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment