Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Life



ok,first thing first..this post is gonna be about me..oltho there gonna b some or a tiny bit about my fangirling life..but most of 'em are about me. (i got my own life too okay)..

okay,right now i'm working at Speedy Video.
(this is not my outlet,this is Speedy Fahrenheit 88)...

i started to work at speedy 3 days after i finish my practicum,that means on 3rd October 2011..so its about 3 months now.

hurm..what can i say about this work..well,first of all,i love it coz i can be with all the entertainment stuff..(so me)...but i thought sun until evening,but raining in the middle of the afternoon.

i transfer from one outlet to another.then i was placed in this latest outlet,quite near from my house,i met this 1 guy WHO i thought can be my PIC,but turn out to be he is one hell of a bitch.ugghh..just by talking about him makes me wanna kill this son of a bitch.


and now i got transfer again to another outlet,this time its far more nearer than my home,juz 10minutes,ride bicycle also can eh~~.....

hurm..bottom line is,this job is starting to give me headache..i mean a real headache...you think working in this kind of field is easy?pfftthh.....no it ain't.you gotta deal with the manager,clients,customers,staffs...eerrgghh....i think i got enough with all of this..

i need a new job!! a promising job!!!!

1 comment: