Friday, December 10, 2010

Life Is Short....

it's kinda funny how life can change in a second......first we're like so happy then suddenly..BAMM...lives hit you and there you are,thinking about the life that you've wasted before..
this is what happen to me today.frankly speaking,i'm not in the mood to online..dunno why.but i gotta do it coz still got some notes to read before my exam.while i'm happily rebloging my tumblr and listen to my chemical romance's song, i receive a news that i always wish that it will never never hit me again.

AL-FATIHAH.......

To Muhd Hafizan Othman....my high school friend.although we don't go to the same school,but our house is not far from each other so i did met him once in a while.he always praise at how good my daddy's speeches are.my friend who always call me "orang kampung",heh.....my friend who always sit beside me in comparative class.i wish i can do a lot more with you,but who knows, life is not always as we want it to be.
fyzan,meeting you again in uum in such a short times really makes me happy.i did cried the moment i got the news,but whats the worth crying over a split milk.things are already written in heaven.its your time to go,just that i felt a lil' bit dissapointed coz i didn't know your true condition and you were actually in a hospital all this time.

goodbye my friend.....semoga roh mu dicucuri rahmat dan di tempatkan di kalangan orang yang beriman.AMIN........

No comments:

Post a Comment