Saturday, December 11, 2010

Rambut..not rambutan ek...

bila dah end of the year ni...tiba2 rasa cam nak tukar hairstyle la plak...actly mang dah lama kami nk tukar hairstyle,juz xde masa plus keje yang b'lambak2..*sigh*..
so,in less then 20 days,we'll be celebrating a new year,it's 2011 people!!! plus my b'day coming up and i'm turning 23 next year!!! *sigh*..i'm getting older..TT^TT... whatever,i can't change that,but what i can change is i need a new hairstyle(i've been repeating that over and over again).i don't think i want to cut my hair coz i wanted to keep my hair for now.actually i love my style when i perm it last year..
but i wanted to do sumtg diff in the year 2011..hm...i always wanted a red hair like Bom....



it looks so nice..but not too red,just like brunette..but i'm afraid that it won't suit me...how about silver white hair like my hubby??



hahaha.....next thing i know every1 will call me grannie...LOL.....blondey like GD is cool too....



but i'm a dark skin and it'll look totally weird on me....how about a purple hair??



wah........cool seyh,i saw one of my senior last sem and she had this purple hair...dayum,she look sooooooo freaking hawt!!! i gotta admit that..but what happen if i'm the one who did that?? then Pn.Aznah will go crazy and shave my head immediately..haha...
ottokkhae????i wanna change my hairstyle but still i can't come up with any style that i like..hm,let me sort out list of my hairstyle.
  • 1st: i wanna straighten my hair
  • 2nd: change my hair colour (brunette or almond...or maybe deep purple/blue black..*merong*
  • 3rd: flirting with my hubbies..

hahaha... hm..i think i kinda know what kind of hairstyle i want...wah...totally can't wait for a makeover...well.2011....WATCH OUT FOR THE NEW ME!!!




~~~
~~LoLaLileLu~~

No comments:

Post a Comment